Make a gift donation in honor of a friend, colleague, or loved one, and we will send them a personalized Wildlife Warrior certificate, along with a discount code for Big Life-branded merchandise in our online store.
A gift donation helps support Big Life Foundation’s work to protect some of the world’s most iconic and threatened wildlife species and their habitat, including Tim and his elephant friends. But it also helps to get the word out about the need to protect these animals.
In the early part of the 20th century, there may have been as many as 3-5 million African elephants. Today, there are thought to only be around 400,000 remaining. Elephants are threatened by poaching, human-elephant conflict, and shrinking habitat.
Big Life Foundation strives to protect elephants and all wildlife within our area of operation through the employment of hundreds of Maasai community rangers and field staff, with dozens of permanent outposts and tent-based field units, tracker dogs, and aerial surveillance. Our rangers work around the clock to keep wild animals safe.
As a token of thanks for your generous gift, you will receive:
- A personalized certificate acknowledging the Wildlife Warrior you have chosen to honor
- A discount code for Big Life-branded merchandise in our e-store
- Emailed Certificates are sent the next business day.
- Paper Certificates are sent via USPS First Class Mail and are not trackable. Please allow 15 business days for delivery. They are mailed separately from all other items.
- We are only able to ship to a single address per order. If you need to send gift donations to multiple addresses, please submit separate orders.
Using innovative conservation strategies and collaborating closely with local communities, partner NGOs, national parks, and government agencies, Big Life seeks to protect and sustain East Africa’s wildlife and wild lands, including one of the greatest populations of elephants left in East Africa.
The first organization in East Africa with coordinated anti-poaching teams operating on both sides of the Kenya-Tanzania border, Big Life recognizes that sustainable conservation can only be achieved through a community-based collaborative approach. This approach is at the heart of Big Life’s philosophy that conservation supports the people and people support conservation.
Big Life has established a successful holistic conservation model in the Amboseli-Tsavo-Kilimanjaro ecosystem that can be replicated across the African continent.